Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone. Yesterday marks our one year anniversary of living in our Murray condo. I can't believe it has been a whole year since we moved from Tooele. It is so nice to be living closer to family and to work. I really love my ward and feel so blessed to be here.

It is a holiday today, and so Malek went over to Lexi's house to do fireworks with her family. I am home alone, but I'm really ok with that. Earlier today, Malek and I went over to Shane and Debbie's house to swim. Lori and her whole family came over. I got to see the grandnieces. Jaylee seems so grown up and she is just turning 7. Kylea was a joy. She is only 17 months and she let me hold her in the pool and hold her to eat her dinner. It was so cute the way she curled her lower lip when Shane told her "no" and she began to cry...but ever so slowly. I wish I had a camera to take a shot of that little girl. She is an absolute doll!

Malek and I are getting ready to go to Bryce Canyon on Monday. We are only going for two nights. We'll be home Wednesday night, but I'm excited to take some time off work and get away to see nature's beauty. We are taking our sweet little Rocky with us, so I am sure it will be quite the adventure. I have made a list of things that I would like to accomplish while I am off for this week, but I know the time will pass quickly and I probably won't get it all done. No matter, I'll finish it sometime.

Well, I had better get to sleep so I can start my day at a fairly decent hour tomorrow. I'll write again after we get back from our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment